VW2 Program Overview
Beginning with an introduction to technology and history, the VW2 moves participants quickly through each stage of planning.
You will learn to:
- Clarify goals
- Identify resources
- Define implementation context
- Select the tools that meet your needs
- Create blueprints for construction
- Generate plans for community support
- Apply techniques of writing, design, and art
- Outline a personnel plan for development
By the end of the week, you have a compelling presentation and plan of action for your organization.
Limited to 24 spots, contributions and collaborations among participants—all from forward-looking industries and institutions—play an important role in developing concepts, applications and skills in the Workshop.